Director of Supported Living
Do you have questions about ISL Services? Please contact me!
Individualized Supported Living
Living On My Own With Your Help...
The Willows Way Individualized Supported Living (ISL) program provides customized, in-home services 24 hours a day to approved individuals.
Is the Willows Way Individualized Supported Living Program right for you?
- Do you wish to live in your own home, either with others or by yourself? Do you need qualified staff to assist you in taking that independent step?
- Do you wish to reside in the Greater St. Charles or St. Louis regions?
- Are you eligible for services from the Department of Mental Health?
What are some of the ways a Willows Way Support Coordinator can help you?
Supports are developed based on individualized needs and focus on many interest areas such as: recreational, social, medical, personal care, transportation or financial/budget planning. Supports may include:
- Menu planning ideas for healthier living
- Building cooking skills
- Roommate and house searches
- Help with doctor visits, keeping track of prescription medications
- Help with advocacy
- Budgeting support and managing bill payment
- Problem solving
- Social and recreational activities