Do you have questions about REALITIES? Please contact me!
Living On My Own...
The REALITIES program can provide up to 8 hours of individualized services to approved individuals.
Is the REALITIES Program right for you?
- Are you living in your own home (not with family members) or preparing to move out on your own?
- Are you a current resident of St. Charles County?
- Are you eligible for services from the Department of Mental Health (DMH) or the Developmental Disabilities Resource Board of St. Charles County (DDRB)?
What are some of the ways a Willows Way Community Resource Coordinator can help you?
- Menu planning ideas for healthier living
- Roommate and house searches
- Limited transportation
- Help with doctor’s visits, keeping track of prescription medications
- Help with advocacy and case management
- Budgeting, and managing bill payment strategies
- Problem solving