Do you have questions about REALITIES? Please contact me!
Living On My Own...
The REALITIES program can provide up to 8 hours of individualized services to approved individuals.
Are you qualified to join the REALITIES Program?
- Are you living in your own home, (not with family members) or preparing to move out on your own?
- Are you a current resident of St. Charles County, or St Louis City?
- Are you eligible for services from DMH- St. Louis Regional Center, Developmental Disabilities Resource Board in St. Charles County (DDRB), or the St Louis Office for DD Resources?
What are some of the ways a Willows Way Community Resource Coordinator can help you?
- Menu planning ideas for healthier living
- Roommate and house searches
- Limited transportation
- Help with doctor’s visits, keeping track of prescription medications
- Help with advocacy and case management
- Budgeting, and managing bill payment strategies
- Problem solving
Get active in your community!
There is a lot to do! What interests you? There are clubs and gatherings at Willows Way that make getting involved easy!
- Camera Club
- Craft Club
- Wednesday Walkers
- Halloween Masquerade Party
- Staff /Client Wiffle ball tournament
- Volunteering with many local charities (Habitat for Humanity, etc.)