Do you have questions about ISL? Please contact me!
Individualized Supported Living
Living On My Own With Your Help...
The Willows Way Individualized Supported Living (ISL) program provides customized, in-home services 24 hours a day to approved individuals.
Is the Willows Way Individualized Supported Living Program right for you?
- Do you wish to live in your own home, either with others or by yourself? Do you need qualified staff to assist you in taking that independent step?
- Do you wish to reside in the Greater St. Charles or St. Louis regions?
- Are you eligible for services from the Department of Mental Health?
What are some of the ways a Willows Way Support Coordinator can help you?
Supports are developed based on individualized needs and focus on many interest areas such as: recreational, social, medical, personal care, transportation or financial/budget planning. Supports may include:
- Menu planning ideas for healthier living
- Building cooking skills
- Roommate and house searches
- Help with doctor visits, keeping track of prescription medications
- Help with advocacy
- Budgeting support and managing bill payment
- Problem solving
- Social and recreational activities