Willows Way Holding Job Fair on April 4-5
FULL TIME, PART TIME, & PRN POSITIONS
We serve individuals in their homes throughout St. Louis & St. Charles Counties
Providing Quality Supports for Individuals with Developmental Disabilities for over 25 years.
Willows Way is currently seeking reliable, kind, compassionate, patient, and positive role models for employment.
LOCATION | 800 FRIEDENS ROAD | SUITE 100
ST. CHARLES, MO 63303
On the Spot Interviews
Tuesday, April 4, 2017, 9:30am-Noon
Wednesday, April 5, 2017, 1:00pm-4:00pm
Direct Support Professionals
- Duties: Assist clients with daily activities including personal care, household chores, shopping and recreational activities. Vehicle required for all shifts.
- Pay: $10.25 per hour & $11 per hour on weekend awake shifts.
- Flexible schedules. Must have weekend availability.
- $7.70 per hour for asleep overnight shifts (most require morning shifts)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) for Part Time and Full Time Employees, Excellent Benefits
QUALIFICATIONS FOR Direct Support Professional POSITIONS – At least 18 years old, high school diploma or equivalent (proof required at hire), valid driver’s license, proof of vehicle insurance and reliable transportation and ability to pass all background checks, drug screens and classes required i.e. CPR, First Aid, Medication Administration, Mandt (crisis intervention)
Download our application or apply online at WILLOWSWAY.ORG.
Willows Way, Inc. is an at-will equal opportunity employer.